Saturday, December 25, 2010

26th December 2010

Dear LB & GY,

Wow.... what a heavy and excellent meal last night. I am thankful, as always, for the 'richness' I have in my life. I am thankful for the good food that I get to eat and taste. I am thankful for the abundance of money in my purse and my bank account. I am thankful for a body in which I can continue to see and read, listen and hear, think and feel, walk, talk, run, race, swim, cycle - I am very thankful that I can do all these and I strive to do good with all that I can do. I am thankful for the love that I am continuously surrounded in - from my family, my husband, my friends. I am thankful for my family and loved ones being kept safe and sound. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I start again with my prayers for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Today, I wish to also add my friends into the list. May they all always stay safe, sound and healthy, away from harm or hurt.

I pray that my husband will reap the rewards from his efforts and hardwork at work soon and that it will all fly smoothly for him with the numerous projects, campaigns and clients that he is managing. I pray that everything will go smoothly.

I pray for the success of my project with Nagaworld and in turn, the success will bring forth an abundance of opportunities to boost the wedding business that I have here in Cambodia. I pray for the successful planning and implementation of this project and all the other projects that come my way. I pray for everything to go smoothly and I pray and am thankful for the support of all in ensuring the success of all these projects.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage. May they find an abundance of love and joy in their lives as well and grow up with love and be great people in the future.

I pray for your continued guidance in helping me be a better person - a kinder, more compassionate and more patient person - one who is useful to society too.

Lastly, I pray for all - friends, acquaintances and even strangers - for them to find a lot of love in their hearts and around them. For I believe, love is what truly keeps everyone going.

Thank you

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment