Saturday, December 18, 2010

19th December 2010

Dear LB & GY,

Today, my parents celebrate their 34th year anniversary together. They are traveling to Malacca for a little holiday celebration so I pray that they will have a great time and enjoy each other's company.

As always, I start with a prayer for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. May they always be safe, sound and healthy.

I pray that my husband will find it a smooth-sailing journey for him in the work front and that there will be no roadblocks facing him in the numerous projects and campaigns he is managing. I pray that his management recognizes his efforts and contributions to the company too!

I pray that my project with Nagaworld will take off without a glitch and that it will be a huge success which will in turn boost the wedding business for me here in Cambodia. I pray that business will get better and better as we move along.

I pray too, for your guidance in helping me be a better person - one who is positive, kinder, more compassionate and more patient.

I pray that the year 2011 will be a better one for all - whether they are my family, friends or acquaintances, even the stranger on the street. And I hope I do not see so many homeless people living on the streets anymore.

Thank you

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment