Wednesday, December 1, 2010

2nd December 2010

Dear LB & GY,

Very bad. Today, I nearly forgot my daily prayers. Just that I had a little bit of some annoying emails which distracted me. It shouldn't be an excuse, I know. I'm having my period today. It shouldn't be an excuse too.

I feel a bit down today - after the emails. I don't know why - everytime I feel a minuscle amount of hope, I will get something that will almost dampen it for me.

Dear Lord Buddha and Guan Yin,

As always, I pray for the safety of my loved ones - my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Thank you for blessing them and keeping them safe all these while and I pray that they will continue to be safe and sound, out of harm's and hurt's way. Thank you, thank you.

Yesterday, my landlord's driver helped me check my car engine. I am thankful that there are kind people in this world. Please pray for this man who helped me despite language barriers and not asking for anything in return to find the happiness that he hopes for. I pray for his safety too - when he is out on the road.

I pray for my husband's work to be smooth-sailing for him without glitches and he too, would be able to find enjoyment with his work.

I pray for a deal-breaker to come through for my Cambodia business - an opportunity for me to overcome the challenges I am currently facing and for me to have something concrete to work on. I promise I will work hard on it.

I pray too, for your continuous guidance in helping me be a better, kinder, more compassionate person. Definitely could do with some patience too.

Thank you for blessing me with so much love in my life all these while. I truly appreciate that and I know I am luckier than the average person for this.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment