Wednesday, December 29, 2010

30th December 2010

Dear LB & GY,

I was not so energetic today, however - I still had a very good swim - thank you for that. I am thankful also for so much, so much money I have in my bank account and my purse. Thank you for all the choice of good food I am able to choose to eat, to serve, to cook. Thank you for eyes to see and read, ears to listen and hear, brains to think and feel and a heart to love and be loved. Thank you for the ability to do things in my life that I can enjoy - swim, run, walk, cycle, be creative. Thank you for presenting me with an abundance of opportunities both in my personal life and my career. Thank you for the safety and well-being and health of my family, friends and loved ones. Thank you for the love that I am constantly surrounded and enveloped in. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :) Life is good.

I start again, with a prayer for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. May they always stay safe and sound, away from harm and hurt.

I pray for my husband's numerous campaigns, clients and projects to be smooth-sailing and he will very soon reap the rewards of his efforts and passion. I pray for him an abundance of opportunities for career advancement and importantly - enjoyment too.

I pray that my project with Nagaworld will take off perfectly and that the successful planning and implementation of the project will in turn generate endless business opportunities for the wedding business that I have here in Cambodia. I pray too for MR and the team to have a rewarding and fruitful year with another abundance of business opportunities and smooth-sailing project implementations. I pray that LF will find overwhelming success here in Cambodia and this will further spur us ahead for growth and expansion.

I pray for your continued guidance in helping me become a better person, guiding me to be kinder, more compassionate, more patient and inspiring for others.

I pray for the children at the orphanage - I pray for them to always be surrounded and enveloped in love, just like me, and will always find joys and happiness and grow up to be wonderful, inspiring people.

I pray for my all my friends - for the coming year to be a rewarding and fruitful one - in more ways than one for them all.

Thank You

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment