Saturday, December 4, 2010

5th December 2010

Dear LB & GY,

The idiocy of people using the roads here in Cambodia is really driving me up the walls nuts. I pray for patience. And of course safety for myself and my husband when we use the roads.

Today, again, I will pray for the safety of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. May they continue to be kept out of harm's and hurt's way. Thank you for keeping them safe and healthy.

I pray that my Nagaworld project will go on without any problems or roadblocks. And from here, I pray that it will give my business in Cambodia a much-needed jump-start. I will work very hard on it.

I pray too that my husband's work will be smooth-sailing for him as well and that nothing will be in the way of what he needs to get done. May there be no glitches for him nor roadblocks too.

I have some friends too who are going through some pretty tough times. I pray that they will find the much needed strength to overcome their challenges and I pray that they will come out of it unscathed.

For the rest of the world, I pray for them to find peace in their darkest hours and I pray for them to find joy in the existing kindness that some of us do display.

Thank You
Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment