Tuesday, December 7, 2010

8th December 2010

Dearest LB & GY,

I hope my parents are having a good time in HCMC. They have a day-tour today. Please make sure to keep them safe and sound.

As always, I shall pray for the safety and health of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Please keep them safe and healthy always.

I pray for my husband's work to be smooth-sailing for him despite the pressures he is facing and that there will be no hindrance to what he needs to get done.

I pray that my Nagaworld project will come to fruition without any glitches or thorns and I also pray that my meeting with Hun Chanta will bear fruit for my business here in Cambodia.

Lastly, I pray that all those facing their darkest hours will find the strength to pull through. Be they friend, acquaintances or strangers, I hope everyone will find peace.

Thank you so very much.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment