Tuesday, December 21, 2010

22nd December 2010

Dear LB & GY,

Starting with my appreciation - I am thankful that on Winter Solstice, I can serve and eat Tong Yuen :) I am thankful for having an abundance of choice in the food that I get to cook and eat. I am thankful for all the love that I've been enveloped in all these while. I am thankful for a great and crazy family eventhough we all have our 'moments'. I am thankful for a doting husband who loves me till no end. I am thankful for the safety and health and well-being of all my loved ones. I am thankful for the safety and health of myself. I am thankful for the eyes I have to read and see. I am thankful for the ears I have to hear and listen. I am thankful for an entire body that is functioning like clockwork. I am thankful for legs and arms in which I get to do what I love - to race. I am thankful for brains I have to think and feel. I am thankful for all the money in my purse and my bank account :) I am thankful for all the opportunities - be it business or personal that have been granted to me and will be continuously granted to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

As usual, I start with my prayers for the safety, health and well-being of my loved ones - my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Please keep them safe, sound, healthy and away from harm's way. Thank You.

I pray for my husband to find more joys and learning with his work and that all the numerous campaigns and projects that he is managing will sail smoothly, without hitches and glitches. I pray that he will reap the rewards from his effort and passion.

I pray for my project with Nagaworld to take off without hindrances or roadblocks. I pray for the success of this project which will in turn boost the wedding business I have here in Cambodia. I pray that unlimited opportunities will arise from the success of this project and our profile, credibility and business in this region will grow and grow.

I pray for your continued guidance to help me be a better person - one who is kinder, more compassionate, more patient and one who stays positive at all times.

I pray to for the world to be a better place, where people will find peace and joy easily - be they friends, acquaintances or complete strangers.

Thank You

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment