Monday, December 20, 2010

21st December 2010

Dear LB & GY,

Today, I am thankful for the love that I am surrounded with and engulfed in. There is so much of that in my life that I am such a lucky girl. I am thankful for the abundance of food that I can choose to eat and serve for dinner. I have so much choices! I am thankful for the money that I have in my purse and in my bank account - that if there is something I want to buy, I can. I am thankful for being physically perfect - the eyes I have to read and see the world, the hands and legs in which for me to move about, ears to listen and hear, nose to smell the fresh and crisp air in the mornings and a functioning brain that allows me to think for myself. I am very thankful for the health, safety and well-being of all my loved ones. I am also thankful for the abundance of opportunities that have been put on my plate endlessly to see myself and my business grow.

As always, I will start with a prayer for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Please continue to keep them safe, sound and healthy always.

I pray that my husband's work will be a smooth-sailing journey for him and that he will reap the rewards of his efforts soon and be recognized for his unfailing passion in what he does. I pray that there will be no roadblocks or hindrances in the numerous projects and campaigns that he is managing.

I pray for my project with Nagaworld to take off without glitches or hindrances. I pray for a smooth-sailing planning and implementation of the project - which will boost the wedding business I have here in Cambodia and that I shall reap the fruits of labour that I have sowed. I pray too that endless business deals and opportunities will be closed before I can even blink an eye.

I pray too, for your guidance in helping me be a positive person, a kinder and more compassionate person and also a more patient person.

I pray for the joys and happiness of those who may be less fortunate than I am - especially the kids I see at the orphanage every weekend. I pray that they will find the strength in them to succeed in life and become useful persons too.

Thank you

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment