Wednesday, December 22, 2010

23rd December 2010

Dear LB & GY,

Today I give thanks to an awesome swim despite the cold water. In fact, I am starting to enjoy the cold water :) I am thankful for the abundance of food choices that I have in my life, to eat, to serve. I am thankful for all the money I have in my purse and my bank account. I even have enough to do charity work! :) Yahooo!!! I am thankful for the safety and well-being of my loved ones and that I got to speak to my Grandma yesterday. I am thankful for the eyes I have to read and see. I am thankful the ears I have to listen and hear. I am thankful for the arms and legs I have to do things with and race. I am thankful for the brains I have to think and feel. I am thankful for a heart that knows love and feels love. I am thankful for a doting husband too!

As always, I start off with a prayer for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Thank you for keeping them safe, sound and healthy all these while and please do continue to do so. My parents are traveling back from kampung today, so please keep them safe too!

I pray for my husband's work to be smooth-sailing and that there will be no hindrances or roadblocks to the numerous projects, campaigns and clients in which he is managing. I pray that he will reap the fruits of his labour soon.

I pray for my project with Nagaworld to take off without glitches and it will be an awesomely planned and implemented event which will boost business opportunities for my wedding business here in Cambodia. I pray too for an abundance of business opportunities and I do thank you for the abundance that have been provided to me thus far. :)

I pray for your continued guidance in helping me be a better and more useful person - kinder, more compassionate and more patient. Not to mention, staying and thinking positive and good thoughts.

As the year draws to a close and a new year begins, I pray for all and I really mean all, to find little joys in their lives and to find the peace and strength within themselves to live life to the fullest.

Thank You

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment