Monday, December 6, 2010

7th December 2010

Dear LB & GY,

I'll dive straight in today......

As always, I pray for the safety and health of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. May they have good health and be kept out of harm's or hurt's way. My parents are in Ho Chi Minh City for a short trip - please pray for their safety and well-being too. Hope they have a good time.

I pray too that my projects will take off without any glitches or roadblocks and that it will help jump-start my businesses. I will work hard on it all.

I pray for a smooth-sailing workflow for my husband at his work and I hope that there will be no hindrance to his projects and campaigns.

As always, I will also pray for the well-being of those who are less fortunate in the world. May they find the strength to face life's challenges too.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment