Thursday, December 16, 2010

17th December 2010

Dearest LB & GY,

My second day of staying positive and filling my mind with positive thoughts. Today is cold and windy and I'm loving it.

As usual, I will start off with a prayer for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Please keep them safe and sound always. A special one for my parents who will be traveling again over the weekend - I pray for their safe travels and hope they would enjoy themselves for their trip.

I pray that my husband's work will be smooth-sailing and that he will not be too stressed out over the numerous projects and campaigns that he is handling and managing now. I pray that there will be no hindrances for him.

I pray that my project with Nagaworld will take off without any glitches and that it will boost the business here for me in Cambodia. I pray too that my meeting with HC will bear the fruits of success for the business as well. Today, UU will be speaking to LF and I pray that the outcome of the meeting would be that of a success and all things will fall in place soon.

I pray yet again, for your guidance in helping me be a better person and for having the faith and strength to stay positive. I only want to attract good things, positive things!

I also pray for the world to be a kinder and more compassionate place.

Thank You

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment