Sunday, December 19, 2010

20th December 2010

Dearest LB & GY,

I will from today onwards start off each day's prayer with my appreciation of all that I am and all that I have.
I am thankful, for being physically perfect in more ways than one. I am thankful that I have been blessed with so much love in my life. So much, so much that I couldn't be asking for more. I am thankful that I have been able to do the things that I want to do and that all my loved ones are supportive and that they have always been kept safe and sound :) And healthy.

I pray, once again, for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. May they always stay safe, sound and healthy!

My parents are traveling back from Malacca today and I pray for them a safe journey.

I pray that my husband's work will be smooth-sailing for him in all the numerous projects and campaigns that he is managing and that there will be no hindrances or roadblocks for him. I pray that no matter how busy it gets for him, he will be enjoying his work and I thank you for blessing him with the fruits of his labour and effort.

I pray that my projects with Nagaworld will take off without a glitch and it will all run smoothly, in turn, bearing the fruits of this labour for my business here in Cambodia. I am thankful for the opportunities I had been given and I thank you for the opportunities ahead. I pray too that all the participating vendors who are showing their support for this project will also reap the fruits of their labour.

I pray for the children that I see every weekend at the Happy Tree orphanage. I pray that they will find joys in life and set about becoming good and useful people.

I pray for your continued guidance in helping me be a better person - one who is more positive in thought, kinder, more compassionate and more patient. I will continue to strive to be a better and more useful person.

Thank You

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment