Wednesday, December 15, 2010

16th December 2010

Dear LB & GY,

I am trying consciously to rid my mind of negative thoughts. Practising the law of attraction :) Learning to "change frequencies" from negative to positive.

As per usual, I shall start off with a prayer for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Please keep them safe from harm and please ensure they stay healthy and well.

I pray that despite my husband's busy work, that all his campaigns, projects and clients which he is handling willl be smooth-sailing without hindrances. He has the virtues any employer would want in an employee and hopefully that would make him rise above the rest.

I pray that my Nagaworld project would be finalized soon and would take off without a glitch. I pray that the project would be smooth-sailing and it will help me reap the fruits of reward for my business here in Cambodia. I pray too that my meeting with HC will materialize soon and that it will also help jump-start the business here for me. I pray that UU's meeting with LF will also bear fruit for an expansion plan into Cambodia.

I pray for your guidance in helping me stay positive and helping me be a better person - one who is kinder, more compassionate and definitely more patient.

Lastly, I pray for all to find peace and strength in everything that they do and may they find the joys of positive-thinking.

Thank You

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment