Tuesday, December 28, 2010

29th December 2010

Dear LB & GY,

Life is good :)
Today, I am thankful to have the energy to complete my intended training run and my workout. I am thankful for a safe ride back on my bike. I am thankful for the yummy peanut butter chocolate milkshake I get to have for my recovery breakfast. I am thankful that I am able to read and see things, listen and hear stuff, think and feel life. I am thankful for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for all the good food that I get to choose to eat, to serve, to cook. I am thankful for the endless opportunities handed over to me in both my personal life and my career and business. I am thankful for being a part of the kids' lives at the orphanage and that I have been able to touch their lives in my own small way. I am thankful for all the love that has surrounded me and enveloped me throughout all these while.

I start once again, with a prayer for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Thank you for keeping them safe and sound all these while and I pray that they will always stay safe, sound, healthy and well.

I pray for my husband's numerous projects and campaigns that he is managing to be one that is smooth for him and that he will soon reap the rewards of his patience and efforts and it will garner more opportunities for him to advance in his career.

I pray that my project with Nagaworld will be smooth-sailing and the successful planning and implementation of this project will boost the businesses I have here in Cambodia and deliver an abundance of business opportunities for us to keep growing. I pray too for MR and my team at MR to rise above all the challenges and excel in growing the business ten-folds. I pray that LF will be successful in this market and it will further boost the growth and expansion of the business.

I pray for all my friends and partners to be successful, safe, sound, healthy and well too and that they too will rise above all challenges and have a great year ahead of them all.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage - may they always find joy, happiness and love in their lives and may their lives constantly be surrounded by love - just as I have and that with love, they will grow up to be kind and loving people.

I pray for your continued guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and always with a positive attitude and I shall use this to further help and inspire others.

Thank you

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment