Sunday, December 12, 2010

13th December 2010

Dear LB & GY,

My parents had left for KL. Suddenly, I miss them terribly. It had been fun having them around. Sometimes, life is funny like that - I cannot explain. But when you see some people everyday, you hardly ever miss them, or rather, you take them for granted. But when they leave, there is a big hole to fill. For me, my parents had provided a lot of cheer and entertainment while they have been around. And now, it seems very quiet to the point of boredom. I pray for them to have a safe journey home.

As always, I pray for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. May they always, always stay safe, sound and healthy. Thank you for looking out after them.

I pray for your guidance to help me be a better person. One who is kinder, more compassionate and of course, one who is more patient. I know there are always room for improvement.

I pray that my husband's work, all his campaigns and projects will take place without any glitches and that it will be smooth-sailing for him. I cannot ask for it to be stress-free. There will be stress, but I am praying for him to have it smooth-sailing.

I pray that my Nagaworld project will take off smoothly too and that there will be no hindrance nor roadblocks. I also pray that my meeting with HC will be a very fruitful one and with that, it will spell the success for my business here in Cambodia. I will definitely work hard on it, of course.

I pray too for the world to be one filled with kinder and more compassionate people and we will see less of war and deaths.

Thank you very much for blessing my life with so much love thus far.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment