Sunday, December 5, 2010

6th December 2010

Dear LB & GY,

Today, my parents have ventured by bus to Vietnam. I pray for them to have a safe journey and have a really good time holiday-ing in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

Always, I shall be praying for the safety and health of my loved ones - my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Please keep them safe and healthy and out of harm's or hurt's way. Thank you for your blessings all these while.

I pray that my Nagaworld project will go about with a glitch or roadblocks and that it will help jumpstart the wedding business for me here in Cambodia. I will work hard on it and make the wedding business here a successful endeavour.

I pray too for a smooth-sailing workflow for my husband. May he not encounter any glitches or roadblocks as well in his path and that his efforts and hardwork will be recognized.

I pray for my best friend - who just lost a beloved family pet, to find the strength and peace to move on. I know how it feels to lose something dear, be it a pet or a material item. And to Wookie, I pray for his soul to find peace.

Lastly, I pray for all those facing a tough and challenging times, be they friends or strangers, to find in them the strength to overcome these challenges and pull through stronger than ever. May they all find joy and love too.

Thank you for blessing me with so much love in my life. I do truly appreciate that.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment