Friday, December 3, 2010

4th December 2010

Dearest LB & GY,

Saturdays, I usually volunteer at the orphanage. Actually, I don't really do that much at the orphanage. Just spending some time with the children - they are so deprived of love. I pray that they will all grow up to be good people, useful people someday.

As usual, I will pray for the safety of my loved ones. Please keep my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family safe & sound, away from harm or hurt's way.

I pray for me to close a deal-breaker soon to get myself out of this challenging times for my businesses here in Cambodia. I will work hard and make sure the endeavour is a successful one.

I pray for a smooth-sailing work-flow for my husband in handling his work. Hopefully, there is not glitches nor roadblocks in his way.

Lastly, I pray for all those who are despair to find strength to pull through and to find peace in their undertakings.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment